Facebook

Powered By Blogger
“Aku masih belum mampu menjadi wanita solehah”

Welcome guys..

Say, “My prayer, my offering, my life and my death are for Allah, the Lord of all the worlds

Pageview now

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Maharku untukmu (it's can touch your heart )



Assalamualaikum , Selamat pagi sume :) .. today i would like to share a fiction from TV3 ..




Actually the drama brought my attention to this song..
While watching the Cerekarama today ..
It really touched my heart ..
Honestly ..I am thinking .. that kind of guy...Is it still exist ????
But looking at this drama .. If we are too nice to a person..
They have the tendency to cheat on you..betray..
 That the usual trend of today's  marriage..
The bunch of guys  left only those ...
BASTARD , JERKS , and STUPID's
 Ya Allah ...
Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan ..
Jauhilah diriku dari manusia yang bertopengkan syaitan .. Ameen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment